1. Am at the parental home.
2. It’s raining and there’s a strong smell of damp in my bedroom. Open the window and a huge fluffy person squeezes through it so have to put him outside again and close the window.
3. We are watching Wimbledon: Johanna Konta is taking on Eugenie Bouchard.
5. Achieve lifting weights at gym this morning – see attached photo for outfit. Manage 140kg on the leg press.
6. Get some sleep last night, again. So that’s three nights in a row. Fingers crossed that can keep building on this.
7. The panther lies on the sofa next to me.
8. Mum is doing The Times crossword.
9. Life is cruel but at least there’s a roof on Centre Court now.
10. Have cuddled my fluffy monster already and will cuddle him again soon when he comes in for his supper.
11. Have done all the work-and-studying bit of my week and now just need to rest and Spin for the next three days. This is a great achievement!
Happy Thursday everyone!
*1991. By Jack M. Bickman. Crime novel.