Achievements Of The Day:
1. Sleep from nine o’clock last night until five o’clock this morning.
2. Do two Tarot Readings for a customer.
3. See oncologist who says we are starting on a lower dose of chemotherapy on Tuesday.
4. He arranges for me to stay at my hospital on Tuesday after chemo until Friday. Am relieved to be avoiding A & E.
5. Go to the farm with Mum to purchase provisions for my weekend at the flat.
6. Meditate 🧘♀️ and sleep.
7. Draw a flow diagram for the Memoir of the fallout from the end of my relationship with Seb.
8. Have a Marks & Spencer Cheese and Celery sandwich 🥪 for supper. My darling Auntie procured it yesterday.
9. Cuddle Fluffball.
10. Receive money for another Tarot Reading which I will do tomorrow.
11. Feel happy and relaxed about new chemo plan.
12. Love my parents So Much.
*1986. By Natalie Goldberg. How to write book. A classic.