Sitting up in bed. Have completed all the day’s activities. Have a bit of a cold and headache and nausea. The panther is curled at the bottom of my bed, dozing, head resting on his front paws. It’s sunny outside: it’s been a nice day for walks and so on.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin – see attached outfit photo.
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them outside to dry in the sunshine.
3. Watch The Bruce Partington Plans with Dad.
4. Double walk around the block – 30 minutes.
5. Body scan meditation but can’t sleep.
6. Walk up to the cows. They’re in the second field. Here they are:
Soon it will be suppertime. Am going to talk to Mum and see if can do anything to help.
Happy Thursday everyone!
*1965. By Jay Bennett. Detective fiction novel.